Please remember that gambling with iNetBet, as with any form of gambling, should be regarded as an avenue of entertainment. It should not, at any time, be an infringement on your personal or financial wellbeing. To ensure you enjoy iNetBet to the fullest we advise that you adhere to these guidelines:
- Do not allow playing to interfere with your family, work or other responsibilities.
- Play only for entertainment, do not play to recover or 'chase' losses.
- Prior to beginning your play, decide what you consider to be an acceptable loss and stand by it.
- Never play whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Gambling and Minors
People under the legal age of majority pertaining to their own jurisdiction, are not permitted to play at iNetBet. We would ask that if minors have access to a computer with our software installed, that you are mindful to keep your account details confidential and that you do not leave minors unattended around your computer while our software is running.
We fully support and actively encourage responsible gaming; we have therefore introduced certain measures to ensure you a safe and pleasurable experience at iNetBet.
- Our support team is experienced and versed on how to identify compulsive gamblers.
- If you request that your account at iNetBet be closed, we will do so immediately.
- INetBet will implement deposit limits to individual accounts upon request.
At iNetBet we hope all of our players enjoy there time with us, however we realize that a very small number of people may have difficulty in controlling their gambling.
If you feel that you may have a gambling problem or you know someone to be a compulsive gambler, we urgently advise you to contact one of the following organizations: